Location: G. Lampraki 45 & Tataki, Glyfada
Is personal growth your career vision?
Do you live near or quite close to the center of Glyfada?
Do you dream of a workplace that treats you like a member of its family?
If your answer is yes, then we really want to know you!
We are an International Innovation Group specialising in HR services and with us, you will have the chance to work as an Architect, where you will:
- Determine the goals and requirements of the projects
- Consider how the space will be used and how people will move through the space
- Sketch preliminary design plans, including electrical layouts
- Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures
- Prepare final plans, using computer applications
- Create a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs
- Negotiate fees and setting schedules for the project
- Place orders for materials and oversee installing the design elements
- Supervise the work as it is carried out.
- Formulate environmental plan to be practical, esthetic, and conducive to intended purposes, such as raising productivity or selling merchandise.
- Subcontract: fabrication, installation, and arrangement of carpeting, fixtures, accessories, draperies, paint and wall coverings, artwork, furniture, and related items.
Almost forgot to tell you that you need to:
- Have excellent communication skills in English
- Have a positive attitude
- Have a degree in Architecture – ideally specialising in Interior Architecture
- Have drawing, computer-aided design and model-making skills
- Be AutoCAD proficient-able to produce space plans, technical detailing packages and bespoke joinery detailing.
- Be able to produce 3D visuals or 3D modeling with sketch up desirable
- Have a minimalistic approach, artistic ability, creativity and visualization
- Have a sense of urgency and a commitment to timely completion of projects
- Pay attention to detail along with a commitment to quality
- Be able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment
Are you the one? Let’s find out! Call us at 6936776430 and send your English CV along with your portfolio at email@example.com to become a part of our Innovative and Dynamic Team.