Position: Invoice Administrator
Type of Contract: Two months fixed-term with the potential of a permanent contract
Position leve: Junior
Location: G. Lampraki 45 & Tataki, Glyfada
Is personal growth your career vision?
Do you live near or quite close to the center of Glyfada?
Do you dream of a workplace that treats you like a member of its family?
If your answer is yes, then we really want to know you!
We are an International Investment Group specialising in HR services and with us, you will have the chance to work as an Invoice Administrator, where you will:
- Process monthly/weekly invoices for on-time payments
- Review invoices for accuracy within contractual guidelines, and reconcile directly with the involved parties to resolve invoice discrepancies
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Produce monthly/weekly and ad-hoc reports or other special projects and other responsibilities which are assigned
Almost forgot to tell you that you need to have:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Up to 2 years of working experience – preferably in a complex multi-site Organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English is a must
- Proficiency in Excel
- Personal and professional Integrity
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills and pro-activeness
- Can do and problem solving attitude
- Team spirit
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
Are you the one? Let’s find out! Send us your English CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 2109649379 to become a part of our Innovative and Dynamic Team.