Position: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Location: G. Lampraki 45 & Tataki, Glyfada
Is personal growth your career vision?
Do you live near or quite close to the center of Glyfada?
Do you dream of a workplace that treats you like a member of its family?
If your answer is yes, then we really want to know you!
We are an International Investment Group specialising in HR services and with us, you will have the chance to work as an Accounts Receivable Specialist, where you will:
- Perform account reconciliations
- Collect & allocate payments
- Maintain accounts’ receivable customer files & records
- Initiate collection efforts
- Develop recovery systems
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
- Evaluate client profile and assist on the credit terms to be offered
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history & credit line
Almost forgot to tell you that you need to have:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Up to 3 years of working experience in an Accounts Receivable position – preferably in a complex multi-site Organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English is a must
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Personal and professional Integrity
- Attention to detail
- Organisational & time management skills
- Customer service skills
- Can do and problem solving attitude
- Team spirit
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
Are you the one? Let’s find out! Send us your English CV at email@example.com or call us at 2109649379 to become a part of our Innovative and Dynamic Team.