Position: Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: G. Lampraki 45 & Tataki, Glyfada
Is personal growth your career vision?
Do you live near or quite close to the center of Glyfada?
Do you dream of a workplace that treats you like a member of its family?
If your answer is yes, then we really want to know you!
We are an International Investment Group specialising in HR services and with us, you will have the chance to work as an Accounts Payable Specialist where you will:
- Completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Preparing and updating bank reconciliation report
- Executing payments to vendors, contractors and employees
- Monitoring all vendors and contractors payment agreements, in order to ensure their accurate and timely payments
- Maintaining accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Maintaining historical records by electronic and physical filing
- Contributing to cash flow report preparation and update
- Working within accounting as needed in resolving intercompany balances
- Demonstrating a high level of confidentiality
- Assisting in ensuring compliance to the Organisation’s related policies and guidelines
- Supporting continuous improvement and lean initiatives that are implemented into the financial area
- Assisting in other projects as needed
Almost forgot to tell you that you need to have:
- Degree in accounting or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience – preferably in a complex multi-site Organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English is a must
- Proficient in excel
- Detail oriented
- Can do and problem solving attitude
- Very well organized and self – starter
- Fast and critical thinking
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Team player ONLY
- Personal and professional Integrity
Are you the one? Let’s find out! Call us at 6936776430 and send your English CV at email@example.com to become a part of our Innovative and Dynamic Team.